🇮🇳 *NFAPost Shuboudhay*🇮🇳 🙏
*Today news: 20 July**💐
Dreaming Big: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Transform Facebook To A Metaverse Company
Intel To build Qualcomm Chips, Aim To Expand New Foundry Business
Breakthrough Technology: CATL Unveils First Generation Of Sodium-ion Batteries
China Govt Crackdown: Tencent Is Worst Stock Bet With $170 Billion Wipeout
Finance ministry sticks to double-digit economic growth forecast
US economy returns to pre-pandemic level; labor market healing
Govt looking for prospects about green hydrogen as transport fuel: Gadkari
Everstone and Yondr Group To Invest $1 Billion In Data Centre Business In India
Startup Creates More Than 5.7 lakh jobs in India
SNP Acquires 100% Shares Of SAP Data Specialist Datavard AG
Attrition Malware: Cognizant To Hire 1,00,000 laterals During 2021
Infosys To Implement Cobalt-powered IaaS Solution With Hitachi Vantara
Wallets, White Label Card Networks Can Access RTGS, NEFT Systems
Tata To Buy 43.3% Stake In Tejas Networks For Rs 1,850 cr
Govt Spent More Than Rs 17,700 Crore For Airport Infrastructure Development In Last 5 Years
GE Healthcare’s India Edison Accelerator Announces Launch of 3rd Cohort
InMobi Exchange Offers In-app Header Bidding Solution Across Mediation Platforms
GenZ Snack company TagZ Completes a Pre-series A round of Rs 4 Crore
Electric-mobility Startup Cell Propulsion Launches First Battery Production Line
**Today’s top News** ➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣
1. Govt Approves 27% Reservation for OBC, 10% for Economically Weaker Section in All India Quota Medical College Admissions.
2. India is likely to launch its 3rd lunar mission Chandrayaan-3 in the third quarter of next year because the Covid-19 pandemic has delayed the fabrication of the spacecraft, Union minister of state for the department of space Jitendra Singh told.
3. IndiGo will start direct flights between Jabalpur and Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Indore from August 20.
4. PM Modi on 29 Jul (Thursday) launched a website dedicated to Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the occasion of the first anniversary of the National Education Policy 2020 and said that the website would make our youth future-oriented.
5. COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Kerala from 31 July to 01 Aug . The average daily cases being reported in the state are above 17,443
6. The Assam govt on Thursday issued an 👍🏼advisory asking its citizens to refrain from travelling to Mizoram as border tensions between the two states. Six Assam Police personnel and a civilian were killed and over 50 others including a superintendent of police were injured when the Mizoram Police opened fire on a team of Assam officials Monday.
7. *ASSAM’S BORDER DISPUTES* : The chief secretaries and police chiefs of Assam and Mizoram at a meeting called by the Union Home Ministry in Delhi agreed to the deployment of a neutral central armed police force along National Hghway 306, headed by a senior central police officer to keep peace along the border of the two states.
8. *Basic reason for dispute* is land encroachment near Hailakandi district, Cachar & Karimganj and sharing of border between two states.
Mizoram shares about 164.6 km long border with Assam. The hill state Mizoram was part of Assam until 1972 when it was carved out as a Union Territory. It became the 23rd state of India on 20 February 1987 with Aizwal as it’s capital. Now Zoramthanga is the CM of Mizoram.
9. In Kerala a Major Fire Breaks Out at Poultry Feed Manufacturing Unit in Palakkad; 30 Injured.
10. The Delhi Assembly on 29 Jul (Thursday) passed a resolution urging the Centre to immediately withdraw the appointment of Rakesh Asthana as the Delhi Police commissioner.
11. Himachal Pradesh High Court says that a Pregnant women need bail, not jail, high court allowed the petition of a pregnant woman accused in a Narcotic Drugs case. Justice Anoop Chitkara also said that temporary bail or suspension of sentence, extending to a year after delivery, must be allowed even when the offences are very grave and accusations very severe.
12. Indian Railways Introduces New Rules for Booking Train Tickets Online: new rule of the Indian Railways is applicable for passengers who have not booked tickets for a long time due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Such users will have to first undergo the verification process before they buy tickets from the IRCTC portal. Passengers cannot skip this process by any means. However, those who have booked tickets regularly will not have to go through the drill.
13. Birthday of Bollywood actor Sonu Sood (born 30 July 1973). He is an Indian film actor, model, and producer who acts predominantly in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Punjabi films.
14. India has so far received 26 Rafale aircraft out of the 36 it has ordered from Dassault Aviation, Minister of State for Defence Ajay Bhatt said .
15. The Eurofighter Typhoon will soon be equipped with a new electronic warfare system, SPEAR-EW, capable of neutralizing the “most sophisticated air defenses”. Multinational defense company MBDA is now working on a new electronic warfare version of the SPEAR weapon system.
To join the Whatsapp group for daily news send request @ nin for zro for eit zro sevan fi to zro
✈ **INTERNATIONAL NEWS**
1. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and PM Modi discuss efforts to deepen US-India global partnership. They discussed regional challenges & cooperation on COVID-19 response efforts, climate change, regional security and shared values & democratic principles.
2. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged the Indian government to remove COVID-19 related restrictions on airlines in the country. The body of 290 global airlines wants India to resume operation of international flights along with an end to capacity restrictions and fare capping for domestic airlines.
3. Army Chief General MM Naravane held talks with Commander of US Special Operations Command General Richard D Clarke on Thursday, focussing on various key aspects of bilateral defence and security cooperation
4. The Indian Air Force (IAF) has now deployed recently acquired Rafale fighter jets close to China on the eastern front before the next round of military talks between both the countries, likely to be held soon.
5. *OP PAWAN* : The intervention in Sri Lanka.
There are few people in India, who know about the Indian military intervention in Sri Lanka, that began on 29th July 1987 thirty four years ago, and lasted for 967 days, having taken the lines of 1155 brave Indian soldiers..
🌎 **WORLD NEWS** 🌍
1. China’s foreign minister met with a delegation of high-level Taliban officials as ties between them warm ahead of the US pullout from Afghanistan. A photo posted on the ministry’s website showed Wang Yi posing with senior Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar and his delegation in the city of Tianjin.
2. The U.S. Congress on 29 Jul (Thursday) approved emergency funding to replenish the Capitol Police and bolster security after the Jan. 6 riot by supporters of then-President Donald Trump and to evacuate Afghans who helped American forces from their country.
3. Israel will roll out a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to older people, citing a drop in protection against severe disease driven by the Delta variant.
4. Tsunami alert issued for Hawaii after 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Alaska peninsula.
5. Israeli authorities have inspected the offices of surveillance outfit NSO Group in response to the Pegasus project investigation into abuses of the company’s spyware by several government clients. Officials from the Defence Ministry visited the company’s offices near Tel Aviv.
*MEDALS POSN* .
*Rk G. S. B. T.*
1 Japan 15 4 5 24
2 China 14 6. 9 29
3 USA 13 14 10 37
4 Australia 8 2 10 20
5 Russian 7. 11 8 26
6 Britain. 5 7. 6 18
India in 46th Position with 1 silver
1. Shuttler PV Sindhu defeated Mia Blichfeldt in straight games to advance to quarter-finals of women’s singles.
2. Six-time world champion M C Mary Kom on 29 Jul (Thursday) slammed the International Olympic Committee’s Boxing Task Force for “poor judging” in her flyweight (51kg) pre-quarterfinal at the Tokyo Games which she lost despite winning two of the three rounds.
*EVENTS AND SCHEDULE*
30 July 2021
Day 7 schedule:
Schedule for India’s participants :
5:30 AM: 25m Pistol Women’s Qualification Rapid (Rahi Sarnobat, Manu Bhaker)
6:00 AM: Women’s Individual 1/8 Eliminations (Deepika Kumari vs Ksenia Perova of ROC)
6:17 AM: Men’s 3000m Steeplechase Round 1 – Heat 2 (Avinash Mukund Sable)
8:15 AM: Women’s Pool A (India vs Ireland)
8:18 AM: Women’s Light (57-60kg) – Round of 16 (Simranjit Kaur vs Sudaporn Seesondee of Thailand)
8: 27 AM: Men’s 400m Hurdles Round 1 – Heat 5 (MP Jabir)
8:35 AM: Women’s One Person Dinghy – Laser Radial – Race 09 (Nethra Kumanan)
Followed by Race 1
8:35 AM: Men’s Skiff – 49er – Race 07 (Ganapathy Kelapanda-Varun Thakkar)
Followed by Race 08, Race09
8:45 AM: Women’s 100m Round 1 – Heat 1 (Dutee Chand)
8:48 AM: Women’s Welter (64-69kg) Quarterfinal 2 (Lovlina Borgohain vs Nien-Chin Chen of Chinese Taipei)
8:52 AM: Men’s Individual Stroke Play Round 2 (Anirban Lahiri)
10:30 AM: 25m Pistol Women’s Final (Subject to Qualification)
11:05 AM: Men’s One Person Dinghy – Laser – Race 09 (Vishnu Saravanan)
Followed by Race 10
11:09 AM: Men’s Individual Stroke Play Round 2 (Udayan Mane)
1:15 PM: Women’s Singles Quarterfinal (PV Sindhu vs Akane Yamaguchi of Japan)
2:00 PM: Eventing Dressage Team and Individual Day 1 (Fouaad Mirza)
3:00 PM: Men’s Pool A (India vs Japan)
4:42 PM: 4x400m Relay Mixed Round 1 – Heat 2 (Revathi Veeramani, Subha Venkatesan, Alex Antony, Sarthak Bhambri)
*INDIA VS SRI LANKA*
3rd T20I t20, R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo,
*INDIA 81/8 (20.0)*
Shikhar Dhawan (Capt.)
SRI LANKA 82/3 (14.3)
Dasun Shanaka (Capt)
SRI LANKA won by 7 Wkts 36 Balls left.
**USD 74.26 💷GBP 103.67**
CM : Sh. Naveen Patnaik
🥇 **Gold ₹49,720©10 gm 24 (Krt)**
🥈 **Silver ₹67,200©Kg**
⛽ **Petrol ₹ 102.66**
⛽ **Diesel ₹ 97.95**
**LPG : ₹ 861/14.2 Kg**
**BSE Sensex** 52,653.07
**NIFTY** : 15,778.45
🇮🇳 **Facts about India** 🇮🇳
Orissa is the modern name of the ancient kingdom of Kalinga, which was invaded by the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka in 261 BCE. The modern state of Orissa was established on 1 April 1936, as a province in British India & consisted predominantly of Oriya speakers.
Odisha known in the past as Kalinga, Utkal or Odradesa or Utkala Dibasa. This Utkala word can hear in our National Anthem. Later on Utkala became Urisha, Orissa and now Odhisa. The name of the state Orissa to Odisha changed with effect from November 01, 2011.
*😀Thought of the day*
Caring for some one is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult. So never loose those who really cares .
*Joke of the day*
*पप्पू (मेहमान से)* : ठंडा लोगे या गर्म?
*मेहमान* : दोनों ले आओ…
*पप्पू* : फेकू.. एक गिलास फ्रीजर से और दूसरा गिलास गीजर से पानी ले आओ..😜😝
*Does “laughing gas” actually make you laugh?*
Nitrous Oxide or laughing gas. When you inhale the gas, it displaces the air in your lungs and prevents oxygen from getting to your brain and blood. This deprivation is what causes all the giggles. Some people even experience mild hallucinations.
However, nitrous oxide generates a feeling of euphoria which makes a person want to laugh. N2O triggers the release of dopamine molecules in our body, Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. Your body makes it, and your nervous system uses it to send messages between nerve cells. That’s why it’s sometimes called a chemical messenger. Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure. Dopamine is particularly known as being the “happy hormone.” It is responsible for our experiencing happiness.
*अहम् आनन्दितो अस्मि* ।. Aham Anandito Asmi
I AM HAPPY
🤔 *How it works* ⁉
*How Does a QR Code Work?*
A QR Code, or quick response Code, is a Code that is quickly readable by a cell phone (hence the word “quick” in the name). Using a combination of spacing as a type of Matrix Barcode (a 2-D Barcode), when a QR Code is scanned, it conveys a wide multitude of information. A QR code is a type of matrix barcode first designed in 1994 for the automotive industry in Japan. A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that contains information about the item to which it is attached. A QR code consists of black squares arranged in a square grid on a white background, which can be read by an imaging device such as a camera.
QR Codes found their first use in Japan’s Kanban.
💁🏻♂️ *GK TODAY*
The states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura were named the Seven Sisters in 1972. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, a civil servant from Assam compiled a book named it as the Land of Seven Sisters. This nickname has caught on and became familiar.
*BORN TODAY* 💐🐣
Satyendranath Bose or Satyen Bose) (30 July 1882 – 21 November 1908) was an Indian Bengali revolutionary, who, along with Kanailal Dutta, was convicted by the British for assassination of Narendranath Goswami, an approver of the British, in the Jail hospital of Alipore Central Jail on 31 August 1908.
Satyendra Nath Bosu was hanged till death on 21 November 1908
🛕 *VEDIK GYAN*
*Bali* , the king of Kishkindha, was the elder brother of Sugreev. He was a son of Indra who had given him a celestial necklace. It was a necklace with special properties for, after wearing it, if Bali battled with anyone, half the strength of his opponent would be transferred to him.
*Sugreev wife* name was *Ruma or Roma*
*Bali wife* name was *Tara*
*Bali* was invincible during Treta Yuga. Nali defeated some of the greatest warriors like Ravana. Bali was blessed with the ability to obtain half the strength of his opponent. Hence, Rama killed Bali by hiding behind the trees.
After Bali’s death, Sugriva reclaimed the vanara kingdom, took back his wife, *Rumā* and took over Bali’s main wife, *Tara* , who became empress and her son by Bali, Angada, who became crown prince.
🧬 *HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES*🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
*Use of Cumin seeds*
1. The most common traditional use of cumin is for indigestion. Cumin also increases the release of bile from the liver. Bile helps digest fats.
2. Many people around the world don’t get enough iron. Cumin is very dense in iron, providing almost 20% of your daily iron in one teaspoon.
Jeera water is anti-inflammatory and helps in digestive process, minimise gastric problems.
Using cumin as a spice increases antioxidant intake, promotes digestion, provides iron, may improve blood sugar control and may reduce food-borne illnesses.
Team NFAPost & CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼